Monday 30 May 2016

CRIMSON CIRCLE and MR BEAUX JANGLES

CRIMSON CIRCLE
30" x 15" Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas



It was the annual Frayed and Feathered Studio Tour this weekend. The first day had a few light showers but it was mostly warm and sunny. I had a good spot just outside the main door. The star of my display appeared to be Crimson Circle, above. The venue is a winery, so there were many visitors and tours focused on wine tasting. They generally had a quick polite look and marched on into the winery. I couldn't even tempt them with my lovely Art Cards.

Sunday is usually the busiest day for the Studio Tour, as many art lovers work on Saturday. Sadly Sunday was nasty. Early on it was windy and raining so the owner allowed us to set up inside the winery. The sun didn't really show until about 2pm and I think many were discouraged by the weather. I got the impression there were far less visitors than last year, but there was a last minute rally, when the sun came out, so I didn't get skunked.

On the upside, I heard from the customer that purchased MR BEAUX JANGLES, he arrived safely and she was thrilled. I'm always so happy to hear my paintings have arrived in their permanent home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.