Wednesday 25 May 2016

OKANAGAN SAIL by Sea Dean - Frayed and Feathered Studio Tour

OKANAGAN SAIL
8" x 8" Deep Gallery Wrap
Reserved for Skyway Kelowna Airport

This painting has been submitted to Skyway at Kelowna Airport and I'm sure they'll love it and it will sell very quickly. Skyway keeps the submitted paintings for about six months and if it hasn't sold by then it will be posted in my Artfinder shop. However, I do have other paintings available in the series. I can also paint one especially for you in a size that suits your space.

https://www.facebook.com/frayedandfeathered/






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.