Tuesday 22 April 2014

GRATITUDE ACEO or ATC - Original Miniature


GRATITUDE
3.5" x 2.5" on canvas card
PROFESSIONAL ACRYLIC PAINTING BY SEA DEAN

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

We've had some wonderful light rain in the valley, with big juicy drops which has been so good for the plants. I took a drive today and it was lovely to see the bright yellow forsythia, magenta plum blossom and lime green willows that flourish in the flatland near our creeks. What a fabulous natural palette of complimentary colour.

The nurseries are selling early bedding plants and hanging baskets. It's so tempting to splurge, but it's several weeks too soon unless you are lucky enough to have a greenhouse. With my thoughts turning to flowers, I decided to give my regular followers a treat by offering a rare second auction on this floral ACEO (ATC) of Chrysanthemums. The title is GRATITUDE, which is so appropriate for how I feel today.


Cat # 13006 Gratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.