Wednesday 17 September 2014

I'M BAD - DAY EIGHTEEN - DAILY PAINTWORKS PICK OF THE DAY

YUKON

by Sea Dean
8" x 10" Canvas Panel

To view my online Gallery of originals please visit Daily Paintworks
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here
More from my fellow intrepid and brave artists attempting the 30 paintings in 30 days here

OK guilty. I tweaked again!

I have a thing about chocolate box placement of incidental items in a painting, but I have to admit this looks better with the trees. I didn't start out to add a tree, I wanted to correct the mid field value. I corrected here and corrected there, and before you know it a tree had grown. I suppose that's the beauty of being an artist .... Artistic license.


Cat # 11010 Yukon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.