Thursday 30 October 2014

FRAGRANT GARDENIA


FRAGRANT GARDENIA
Miniature Masterpiece Series - 6" x 6"
Gallery Wrap Canvas

View my online Gallery of originals please visit DAILY PAINTWORKS
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here
Bid on my exclusive limited time SILENT AUCTIONS here


BUSY BUSY

I haven't shown you many new paintings lately because I'm busy with other areas of my art business.

I have two paintings in the Rouge exhibition starting on November 4th. It's at the French Cultural Center on Bernard Avenue, Kelowna. The opening is November 12th.

I'm also busy preparing 20 small works and 3 larger ones for the Under 100 Exhibtion at Lake Country Art Gallery. The U 100 is a yearly event and spectacularly busy. It opens in mid November. Opening night painting fly out the door and it brings in a nice shot of income for local artists.

On Saturday I am teaching my first class in Kelowna, which I'm very excited about. We are painting one of my favourite works by Claude Monet "Regatta at Argenteuil".

Once I get that finished, I'm chomping at the bit to finish three paintings started in the wonderful class I took with Fiona Neal. They are larger than my normal size 24" x 24" on deep gallery wrap canvas, and rather experimental in nature.

I've also been busy reorganizing again, which seems to be an ongoing task as I continue to downsize and re-purpose space. My new studio is proving much more convenient than the last: I can hang many part finished works in the gallery area, have one on a standing easel and several on my painting table without constantly moving them around. I can move from one painting to another as fancy takes me and when I'm waiting for sections to dry. Great fun.


REF12008

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.