Sunday 19 October 2014

LOT 19 GOLDEN SPRAY

View my online Gallery of originals please visit DAILY PAINTWORKS 
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here

 
LOT 19 GOLDEN SPRAY
By SEA DEAN
Bid on my exclusive limited time SILENT AUCTION here


SILENT AUCTION INSTRUCTIONS
An auction collection of recent works by Sea Dean and others. 
How do I bid?

It's really very simple...

1. Visit the website, or come to one of my upcoming shows to view the lots.
2. Enjoy the work on offer (you can hover to see details or click to see a larger image with more details). Some is from my own hand and some is from my peer collection.
3. Choose which pieces you would like to bid on and click the link in details. 
4. The link creates an email so you can send me your bidding details.
5. As bids come in I update the website and my paper record to correspond.
6. On November 15th at midnight PST bidding ends. 
7. Winning bidders will receive an invoice from Paypal with the name of the work, your bid and shipping. Tax is included. Multiple items to the same bidder will be shipped together.
8. On payment your item(s) will be shipped within 3 days in plenty of time for holiday giving.


REF12099

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.