Sunday 26 October 2014

SUNSET

SUNSET By SEA DEAN
6" x 8" 140lb Windpower

View my online Gallery of originals please visit DAILY PAINTWORKS
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here
Bid on my exclusive limited time SILENT AUCTIONS here

With sunset happening so early now it's fall, we get to enjoy them while driving home from work. With the change in weather they can sometimes be quite colourful. I love painting abstracts and this was one using an impasto palette knife technique. Most of my abstracts can be viewed turned any way up, but I titled this because I liked this view. It is also rather spectacular with the movement in a vertical frame.

REF 131 Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.