Friday 28 November 2014

BLACK FRIDAY $1 SALE - - - I'M FAMOUS! - KELOWNA NOW IN FOCUS ARTICLE

HEAD ON OVER TO DAILY PAINTWORKS TO VIEW MY AMAZING $1 BLACK FRIDAY AUCTION. 

http://www.dailypaintworks.com/artists/sea-dean-2797/artwork/#/category=BLACK+FRIDAY&mode=search

KELOWNA NOW
I was honoured to be approached by KELOWNA NOW to be the subject of an IN FOCUS interview. You can see the article here.

This is the third time I've had my name in the lights this year, with an interview on Shaw TV in the spring and another on Global TV during the ROUGE exhibition. So it appears that all my marketing efforts are beginning to pay off.

I'm a fairly private person and don't like to talk about my personal life, but by are the worst thing was to invent a new publicity photo. I have to admit that the one I usually add is from a previous life and doesn't really work for artist promos.

I really didn't know who to ask to take the photo, all my friends are so busy and most live out of town. Then I remembered a recent student with artistic flair. Luckily Marzio managed to slip me in between creating his cartoon for Castanet and making drawings for clients for holiday gifts. See his work here. How lovely of him to take the time to help me out.

Even though I used to be a model, I'm not the most photogenic person, so I dread having my photo taken. It's right up there with the hairdresser and the dentist. I'm very pleased with the results, which I can use for many marketing needs. The lower one was a bit dark and I had to lighten it a bit, but I think it's OK. What do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.