Sunday 1 February 2015

BEYOND THE STARS and HOW TO LOVE AN ARTIST

PAINT A MASTERPIECE, The Blog of Sea Dean, Artist
BEYOND THE STARS by Sea Dean 48" x 24" Deep Wrap Canvas

Optional Horizontal View
BEYOND THE STARS
By Sea Dean
48" x 24" Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas
$690 plus shipping

To view my online Gallery of originals please visit Daily Paintworks
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here

This is a large piece for Women's empowerment exhibition. It will be on show in Kelowna, BC, Canada till the March.

From the beginning I had a clear vision for the submission, however, when I started to plan, my red full length clothed female turned in to a violet and blue half length nude. As an added surprise I discovered that it can hang either way. I love the result and I think it would look wonderful in my entrance hall if it doesn't sell during the exhibition.

The exhibition is in three places until March 5th

The Okanagan Heritage Museum, 470 Queensway Avenue, Kelowna BC - (250) 763-2417
Third Space - 1708 Dolphin Ave, Landmark Building, Kelowna, BC - Phone: 778.738.0240
Artizan House - 1009 Lawrence Avenue, Kelowna, BC (778) 478-7772



WISE WORDS ...Click here

 
HOW TO LOVE AN ARTIST
LINKED FROM ELEPHANT JOURNAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.