Thursday 4 June 2015

URBA ARTSCO MIXER

RUTLAND PLUMCOT JAM by Sea Dean
Last night I was invited to attend a mixer with artists that are participating in the URBA ARTSCO Art in Empty Spaces Exhibition. The exhibition runs until November with a final grand auction event on November 26th. My large works including the above RUTLAND PLUMCOT JAM are on display near 7-11 and the mall upstairs office access on the corner of Hiway 33 and Rutland Road, Kelowna, BC, Canada. If you're in the vicinity drop by and take a look. I am sharing the space with the horsey art of Cyndee Banister.

I had fun connecting with the other artists and talking about their latest work.

Cherie Hanson, pictured with me is producing a variety of products featuring her designs and marketing them through Red Bubble: As you can see she is wearing one of her skirts. Daniel Dearborn, who I will showcase on Saturday is experimenting with multi colour backgrounds and prize winning artist Colleen Dyson his busy preparing for some of the 21 exhibitions she is entering this year mainly affiliated with the Canadian Federation of Art.

My work here
Purchase Postcards here
Purchase ACEO here Purchase Tote here

Cyndee Banister here
Cherie Hanson here
Daniel Dearborn here
Colleen J Dyson here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.