Sunday 5 July 2015

MOONLIGHT

MOONLIGHT VERSION I
This painting started as a cloudscape with birds. I needed to let it dry before I placed the birds and then I decided I liked it just the way it is. 

The painting was created the way it is in the first image, but I think it works any way up. I'm not sure if I should display it horizontally or verticall and which version. What do you think?

I also think that I could make a few minor adjustments now I've seen an image and maybe I'll put one bird in it somewhere. Your opinion on that would be much appreciated.

MOONLIGHT VERSION II

MOONLIGHT VERSION III

MOONLIGHT VERSION IV
MOONLIGHT
by Sea Dean
11" x 14" Canvas Panel

Available on Daily Paintworks for one week, then moves to Artfinder.

VIew my online Gallery of large works and Limited Editions at ARTFINDER
View my online Gallery of small works at DAILY PAINTWORKS
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO and printed products here
Art Cards $5 and Art Postcards $3 here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.