Thursday 8 October 2015

MEMORIAL PET PORTRAIT PROGRESS SHOTS - SESHA

SESHA
by Sea Dean
8" x 6" Strathmore Windpower
SOLD

This is a commission memorial pet portrait. Sesha passed recently and her owner misses her furry presence. She used to love to sit near the heater in the bathroom on her peachy coloured blanket, so I incorporated the colour in the background. When her owner walked into the bathroom to find her she always had a guilty look as if she had been stealing a nap on duty.

Once the owner has approved the portrait I will add some of Seshas ashes to the fur to make a special memorial to a much loved puss.

If you've lost a much loved companion I would be happy to do the same thing for you. My Memorial Portraits start at $105 for an 8" x 6" U Frame it painting. I can also mat and frame if you prefer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.