Tuesday 21 June 2016

JUNOS RIVER

JUNOS RIVER
by Sea Dean
6" x 6" low profile wrap canvas
Miniature Masterpiece Series
Ready to Hang



This painting is now available in my Artfinder Shop.

This lovely abstract includes a real peacock feather collage. It's very unusual and a real conversation piece. The painting is ready to hang, but it can also be framed to your personal taste. It is the last in the series, so grab it before it's gone.

I just heard that my new batch of paintings are now on display at Skyway, in the Kelowna Airport departure lounge. I will post pics as soon as the curator passes them on. I just can't wait to see how they look. I'm so pleased they accepted my large 48" xn24" "Air Pageant 1931" painting as the focal point. Here's hoping an avid plane buff comes and snaps it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.