Tuesday 12 July 2016

SUNSET OVER THE LAKE and LAKE MONSTERS DON'T EXIST

SOLD


SOLD
The first cycle at Skyway has concluded and now it's time for analysis. It's no surprise that the ones that sold are the warm toned landscapes. This is such a challenge for me because I know the statistics, but can't help throwing in a few curve balls. 

Yes - Small sells
Yes - Deep gallery wrap canvas sells
Yes - Landscapes sell
Yes - Warm toned paintings sell

I hear that cute sells, however, they didn't like my Ogopogo, so he is now hanging in my studio washroom and fits perfectly with the soft grey, beige and sage decor. I know animals sell (didn't do any for this submission or the last, but must rectify that).

No - Winter scenes are slow to sell, however, I did sell a very snowy mountain scene and a snowy river in thaw. I put that down to the major ski hills around us with ski travelers passing through the departure lounge. 

Notes for next submission - Animals - Warm Tones - Landscapes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.