Tuesday 20 September 2016

BLUE HILLS - Day 21

BLUE HILLS
by Sea Dean
4" x 6" Strathmore WC 140lb 
With Postcard Back

This is taken from an image I took just before sunset. It will be matted and framed for display in one of my upcoming exhibitions. I don't know what will make the final cut, but my work will be on display at Blenz in Westbank, B.C., Canada for the month of October. This painting is also # 21 for Leslie Saetas Challenge.

Currently the painting is available unframed on Daily Paintworks. Click on the link to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.