Wednesday 26 October 2016

IPAD DRAWINGS - Ocean Series - The Oceans Edge

THE OCEANS EDGE
Oceans Series by Sea Dean
Copyrighted iPad drawing
Available as a one time use download or limited edition print

This drawing was quite a challenge. As with many of my recent works I strive for simplicity but find myself wanting to add more texture or different strokes to create interest. After several wipes, I decided on more color and more detailed line work and I'm very pleased with the result. I particularly like the pebble and shell effect on the sand and the linear swirls in the ocean.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.