Monday 16 January 2017

30 in 30 - SEVENTEEN - MOONLIGHT OVER KALAMALKA




MOONLIGHT OVER KALAMALKA
8" x 10" Birch Cradle
Reserved for Skyway

As you can see I had a terrible time photographing this painting:The actual color is somewhere in between, closer to #1 without the purple shine at the top and with more detail. I tried different backgrounds, real daylight, muted light and natural light with my fancy painting lamp and even with lots of tweaking I couldn't attain the beautiful blues in the actual work. I'm going to try a scan next, but if I can't get the color right I can't submit the painting which is a shame.

This painting serves as my seventeenth entry into the 30 in 30 challenge. Follow my blog so you don't miss any of my entries.

Posted as # 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.