Monday 25 September 2017

Kitty Kat - One Finger Drawing - 26/30


KITTY KAT
iPad drawing by Sea Dean
6" x 8" Canvas Print ready to mount
$59 + shipping

My Limited Editions are available in a variety of sizes  and surfaces up to 8" x 10"
Contact Here

I've always known that if I put some concentration into it, I could draw pet portraits on my iPad. I have access to many techniques in this app and I'm gradually discovering more of its capabilities. I've experimented with limited line drawing, quick sketches,full color and now rich layering; by far my favorite for pet portraits is this full bodied method. What do you think?

It's the season for making gift lists and wouldn't a pet portrait be great? A fully rendered and mounted 8" x 10" portrait from a cherished photo would be $99 plus shipping but don't dally because my commission schedule fills up fast at this time of year.

I'm one of the artists taking part in the Leslie Saeta 30 paintings in 30 days challenge. This is the ninth time Leslie has held this event and I've taken part in each one. This is # twenty four of the thirty iPad drawings I plan to complete by September 30th.

I'm pleased to be part of the challenge once again and look forward to adding 30 new drawings to my Limited Edition Collection.

See all the Challenge Artists Work here

I'm at #10

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.