Sunday 29 October 2017

How to paint like .... Jackson Pollock

As many of you know I teach a class called “Paint a Masterpiece” where artists of any level spend a day recreating a famous artwork to take home. Naturally, when I find some info on master technique I can’t resist a look.

Recently I found a series of well produced YouTube videos put out by MOMA (The Museum of Modern Art)  which go into detail. Here is Jackson Pollock, one of my art heroes. Enjoy!

How to paint like Jackson Pollock

Blue Poles



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.