Friday 6 October 2017

VAN GOGHS SUNFLOWERS


VAN GOGH SUNFLOWERS

It’s Thanksgiving in Canada and I need a rest, so I’m taking a bit of a break to give thanks for a busy artistic year.. I thought I would leave you with some fascinating reading about Van Gogh and his famous Sunflowers. I stumbled across the article above (link) while researching for a new painting series. Wonderful information on the most famous series of paintings in the world.

Van Gogh is so well known for his sunflowers that few people realize that he painted other flowers. I've pinned some on my Pinterest board “Sea Deans Roses and Other Flowers”, just follow the Pinterest links on the left side of my blog.

And while we're on the subject of Van Gogh, Kelly Santini gave this link to Van Goghs Letters on her blog, which makes fascinating reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.