Wednesday 22 November 2017

BLACK FRIDAY SALE - Artfinder One Finger Drawing Prints

ANNOUNCING AN UPDATE OF MY ARTFINDER SHOP AND BLACK FRIDAY WEEK SALE


I’ve had quite a few sales on Artfinder lately, which is very gratifying. It has inspired me to load some of my latest ONE FINGER DRAWING PRINTS and launch a Black Friday week sale. If you are reading this, up until 30th November you can get 20% off selected paintings and a 15% Artfinder voucher. New art being added daily so if you have a painting in mind that you dont see, contact me to add to your choices.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY ARTFINDER GALLERY (AND 20% OFF SALE)

CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE YOUR 15% OFF VOUCHER
Just click on referral and add Sea Dean.
This applies to any art nt just mine, but I also have a sale to add it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.