Monday 4 December 2017

ADVENT GIFT - Simplicity


One of the best ways to chip out a chunk of relaxation from your busy day is to get organized. A little pre-planning pays back over and over again throughout the year. Use “Search“ in my blog to find tips on cataloging and organizing. I came across an artist this week who sells limited editions of some of her work and she has them all pre-packaged and ready to ship. I was inspired!

SUNRISE OVER THE BAY by Sea Dean - Pastel ACEO in Mat

I spent all weekend adding mostly miniature and small paintings to my Artfinder Gallery. I 
scanned and tweaked older listings. At the same time, I packaged and organized all Artfinder listings in a special section of my studio so I can ship them immediately, in time for the holidays. And I can pack several in one stiff mailer to save on packaging and shipping. So if youre doing some last minute shopping I have my skates on.

Any questions please feel free to contact me. 
Visit https://www.artfinder.com/sea-dean


KITTY One Finger Drawing - Now in limited edition bamboo print at my Artfinder Gallery

One helpful Artfinder artist has compiled a collection of miniatures here. 
https://www.artfinder.com/u/nathan-jones/collections/miniatures-from-af-artists/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.