Sunday 21 January 2018

Overwhelm


I can hardly believe it’s been a week since I last blogged. I have lots to say but sadly, no time to say it.

Back at the beginning of January I resolved to take some time off, then I was chosen as feature artist at Daily Paintworks. The time I’ve spent co-ordinating that, has eaten into my limited blogging time. I would have liked to produce some new work for such a prominant position in their marketing, but alas no time. Above is one of this weeks DPW emails.

I also have to prepare for the upcoming Leslie Saeta challenge of 30 paintings in 30 days. Some news on that front ... I’ve decided to follow in the giant footsteps of Bob Ross and create some landscapes while watching his videos. I work mainly in acrylic and he in oil, our styles are quite different, plus I plan to tweak each one into a local scene, but nevertheless it will be fun to paint along with the master.

Kat Slomas postcard swap and the Intergenerational exhibition are looming on the horizon, so I’m feeling quite overwhelmed.

More on all this later.......

Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.