Tuesday 20 February 2018

Lazy River - Bob Ross in Acrylic 2-10 - #30in30 - 21




This caught my attention because I liked the water. It is a very relaxing scene with some nice darks and lights. I couldnt resist adding a touch of my own irridescent bronze to the colorful tree, just to add some sparkle. Impossible to photograph with an iPad but very pretty. The more I look at this painting, the more I like it, which is a good sign for a painting.

I’ve used up all my Canson Mix Media Art Boards now, so this is painted on Daler Rowney 9” x 12” Canvas Paper, which is much thinner and would suit a mat.


Bob Ross Series 2 Episode 10 Lazy River


Posted on the 30 paintings in 30 days blog as #8

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.