Thursday 22 February 2018

Orchard with a view - Bob Ross in Acrylic #30in30 - 23




I didn't paint along with Bob on this one, but I did use some of his techniques. Painting with Bob has made me highly aware of tonal value. He also likes to lead the viwer into the painting, which here is accomplished with the use of subtle changes in grass color. The grass technique is purely Bob and his fan brush.

When I posted this I started to see all kinds of animals, fairies and angels emerging from the leaves,  rabbits, ducks, a moose or horse, a dog, birds etc. What do you see?


Posted as # 149 on 30 paintings in 30 days blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.