Tuesday 3 September 2019

GREEN SQUARE - Day 4 - 30 in 30 Challenge

GREEN SQUARES

This digital abstract embraces the theme of squares, which I continue to explore on occasion. I have to say that I was shocked when I saw the similarity between this new work and THREE CLICKS which is an older abstract and one I haven’t seen in a while. All I can say is that it must be hidden in the depths of my mind. I wonder what it means? I was very excited to see how mature GREEN SQUARES is in comparison to THREE CLICKS, which must mean all my hard work is paying off.


THREE CLICKS
BLUE WEAVE
50s ABSTRACT
PIXEL PAINTING
SUN l

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.