Wednesday 2 October 2019

SPIRIT RIDGE - BLACK KNIGHT MOUNTAIN

The September 30 day challenge is over, but October is going to be another full month, however, I will continue blogging at least a couple of times a week. I’m going to be completing my large commission of Frida this month, but I’m also preparing for the November U100 show in Lake Country.

This is an altered digital image from a group photo session at SPIRIT RIDGE last Saturday.


I finally managed to make it to a photo walk group I’ve belonged to for a couple of years. I simply had to go because the organizer had arranged a group session at an equestrian center. I grew up near a racing stud, so horses hold a special place in my heart. 

I also wanted to compare the cameras in my 2015 and 2019 iPads and see their quality next to my 12.5 MB Sony point and shoot. The day was cold, grey and dull and the interiors were very dark, so 
this was a true test. Over the next few weeks I will share some of the images from the day and how I 
am using them in my work.

1 comment:

  1. You musty be enjoying using the digital, Sea. This is complex and harmonious. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.