Sunday 6 October 2019

SPIRIT RIDGE - THE LITTLE BLUE HORSE

I finally managed to make it to a photo walk group I’ve belonged to for a couple of years. I simply had to go because the organizer had arranged a group session at an equestrian center. I grew up near a racing stud, so horses hold a special place in my heart. 

I also wanted to compare the cameras in my 2015 and 2019 iPads and see their quality next to my 12.5 MB Sony point and shoot. The day was cold, grey and dull and the interiors were very dark, so 
this was a true test. Over the next few weeks I will share some of the images from the day and how I 
am using them in my work.


A digital image digitally embellished with Markup tools. I could probably lighten this a touch as I didn’t overlay much transparent white on this one. It was very challenging to create and redrawn a couple of times because Markups don’t save in a backup file. However, I like its quirky nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.