Thursday 27 February 2020

DAY 28 of 30 - TWIN CIRCLE NEST final version


It was tough resisting the urge to ring the nest with leaves, but I managed to pull myself away. To be honest I can’t figure out which way around I should mount this. I think the two on the right are my favorites, but that may change. I find that usually when I have this difficulty I end up choosing the way up that it was painted. What do you think?

I would be quite happy to keep this one, but at least I can enjoy it before it sells. I will have to find a spot for it. I will be posting it for sale on Artfinder ASAP.

30DCG2020  and ODP

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.