Saturday 29 February 2020

DAY 30 of 30 LAKE MORNING

LAKE MORNING (final) by Sea Dean 11x9 inches Watercolour and Graphite

 This was painted on competition paper that I don't usually use. It has a creamy look but not as cream as the images show. I’ve tried to lighten it, but when I do I lose the true colours of the painting which are beautiful. The graphite is also hard to photograph, but it shows quite well in this closeup. I really like the effect.


Final day of the challenge. Stay tuned for the collage of my submissions tomorrow.

 30DCG2020  and ODP

1 comment:

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.