Sunday 17 August 2014

BLUE HERON EXHIBITION


BLUE HERON EXHIBITION
by Sea Dean

To view my online Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here

It may seem like I've been slacking off in the last few weeks because I haven't posted much to my blog. Far from it ... with September looming I've been flat out curating, framing and yes, painting. The paintings I'm working on are mainly larger and under cover until the unveiling at Art Walk 2014.

Last week I completed the hanging of my BLUE HERON solo exhibition and I've just managed to find time to download the photos. I'm quite pleased how it turned out and I've had a lot of favourable feedback (always a good thing after working so hard).

I have 23 paintings on display and the two favourites so far seem to be RED DOLL and GLACIAL LAKE both of which are available at Daily Paintworks. If a painting on the list below is a favourite but not in my gallery on Daily Paintworks, it may be an oversight, so please contact me to purchase.



On Exhibit
 
Glow in the Grasses
Future Olympian II
Misty Walk on Long Beach
Catching the Sun
Blue Heaven
Angel I
Sunset over Georgia Strait
Red Sails
Wayward Rose
Winds of Change
Spring Orchard
Reaching Out
Winter Dawn
Exuberant
Red Doll
The Island
And the Flowers Sang
Red Rock Cove
Heart Felt
Sunshine after Rain
Impression Sunrise
Sun and Poplars
Glacial Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.