Tuesday 19 August 2014

FLORAL VOYAGE COLLABORATION

FLORAL VOYAGE
Original Painting by Sea Dean
12” x 12” Canvas Panel
Professional Acrylic with UV Protection

View my online gallery here at Daily Paintworks

While I was volunteer docent at the local gallery I got a chance to collaborate at ART THROUGH THE AGES Inter-generational Exhibition. The table was loaded with media choices to play with and anyone could create, put their name and age on the back and leave their art for another person of a different generation to add to it. 

I chose a piece already partly decorated with ink and marker by a young lady who only put her initials D.K. I added warm turquoise handmade paper, which I wove into a mat as well as some printed paper cutouts in orange and olive which I clipped from printing scraps. I love it and so did our summer intern Jody who made this image.

Miss D.K. didn't leave any contact information, so I was lucky enough to take the collage home at the end of the exhibition.

Thanks Jody for your image.


Cat # 14111 Floral Voyage

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.