Sunday 14 September 2014

FLYING COAT - DAY FIFTEEN

FLYING COAT

by Sea Dean
6" x 6" Acid and Lignin free Canvas Card

To view my online Gallery of originals please visit Daily Paintworks
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here
More from my fellow intrepid and brave artists attempting the 30 paintings in 30 days here

Another in the collage series. The texture is a bit more distinct but matches CRAZY SHOES from a couple of days ago. This is the most accurate colour I could achieve with my equipment, but the actual painting has more life and depth. Hope you like it.


Cat # 14145 Flying Coat - posted at # 9 on the 30 in 30

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.