Sunday 1 March 2015

WHO IS BUYING ART? - QUEST TO BE REPRESENTED IN EVERY US STATE

Printed postcards above are only $3 here.

The original GAIA ENERGY, 8" x 10" on Canvas Panel, is available. BELIEVE was used as the model for I BELIEVE and WE BELIEVE on 10" x 10" ready to hang gallery wrap canvas. All are available at my online Daily Paintworks gallery shop. My original paintings start at $25, (click here) and

DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE BULK OF YOUR SALES OCCUR?

With the internet, keeping a handle of your clients base is difficult. I try to keep up on it, so with the recent addition of ISRAEL to my country list, I thought I would check on my larger markets.

Not surprisingly, because my main internet gallery platform is based in the USA, the bulk of my sales are to the USA. My work now hangs in 25 of the 50 States, and considering that none of those would happen without my internet marketing efforts, I find that quite impressive. Below are the states I'm still looking to add, so if you know someone that loves art in these states, please share my blog with them.

Alabama
Alaska
Arkansas
Colorado
Delaware
Hawaii
Idaho
Kansas
Kentucky
Massachusettes
Minnesota
Mississippi
Misouri
Montana
Nebraska
New Hampshire
Ohio
Oklahoma
Rhode Island
South Dakota
South Carolina
Utah
West Virgina
Wisconsin
Wyoming

District of Columbia


Paws
Gaia Energy
Believe
Spring Orchard
Mount Washington
I Believe
We Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.