Friday 24 April 2015

FRAMING AN ACEO - Red Lily - RITCHCRAFT GALLERY




FRAMING AN ACEO

I recently visited Ritchcraft Gallery to have a chat with Cathy the owner and see how sales were going. This particular gallery loves my original ACEO because being framers, they give an opportunity to sell a frame as well. Above you can see the amazing work they did on one of my miniatures. At the same time I discovered that in the last few months one of my paintings had gone to Australia, another to France and another to Germany. They were all sent as gifts which always gives me a special glow.

RITCHCRAFT ON FACEBOOK

Thanks to the internet, my patrons are all over the world. I like to stay in touch occasionally and alert them to special events at paint a masterpiece, so I love that my online galleries keep a record for me. It is not so easy if the sale has taken place at a bricks and mortar gallery. I always attach a certificate of authenticity and a business card, but I have no way of knowing if those purchasers visit my blog or make another purchase through my online presence. Those paintings feel a bit like lost children.

RECENT SALES
Summer Dune by Sea Dean
Flower Bay by Sea Dean
















Golden Cosmos by Sea Dean






Heartfelt by Sea Dean




















Snakeshead after William Morris by Sea Dean

Safe Harbour by Sea Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.