Thursday 23 April 2015

MY WORK IN A VIDEO

Get yourself a coffee and a snack and enjoy this 5 minute art break.

During the recent LIBERATE YOU ART postcard swap we had an opportunity to supply Kat Sloma with an image to be included in the video, so now I'm forever immortalized in a YouTube video. My painting is the mountain close to the beginning (number 11). If the video doesn't show for you, click here to go to Kat Sloma's blog post and view it there.





The original painting is sold but it is available in a postcard here. I also take commissions for similar works in any size. Just leave a comment or email me.
I have a similar painting (below) on Gallery Wrap Canvas available here.




REF 1033 Mount Washington in Afternoon Sun - REF 3255 Fall Mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.