Saturday 6 February 2016

HAPPY HEART V - THE RAINBOW - DON'T MULTI TASK ... BE HAPPY


HAPPY HEART V
(The Rainbow)
Original Mixed Media
6" x 4" Strathmore Postcard
  


This week I was inspired by the story of Corrina Thurston on Artsy Shark Feed. On reading the article, I realized that the most important thing I have learned this year as I move towards retirement, is DON'T MULTI TASK. 


As a  female, I have the ability to multi-task built in and I've always been a queen at piling more on top of an already busy life, but just because you're able doesn't mean you should. Last year I discovered that by working on one thing at a time I accomplished more and experienced less stress over half finished projects. I now say NO to adding things which don't further my goals and I'm far more relaxed and happy. 

Corrina, who is building an art business while recovering from serious illness backs me up on this. Read the article below for her story.

BUILDING AN ART BUSINESS WITH LIMITED ENERGY

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.