Sunday 7 February 2016

HAPPY HEART VI - FAMILY LOVE - ARTFINDER GIFT CARD


HAPPY HEART VI
(Family Love)
Original on Strathmore 140lb (300 G/M2)
4" x 6"



This is a fun piece created for my heart series. It is mixed media with an upper surface of pastel. I wanted to convey the topsy turvy, fluttery feeling experienced when you fall in love. When you are an adult it makes you feel like a child again. If I could bottle that feeling I would be a rich person.

If you love to gift art but don't know a person's taste, my internet gallery ARTFINDER has lovely gift cards available. They are easy to order and can be used for my work or any of the thousands of other works available.Click here.

I admit I've been lax in building my portfolio at Artfinder, but they have sold work for me and I love their elegant and easy to navigate format, so I will be adding more in the next year.

Sadly, like Daily Paintworks, Artfinder don't allow giclee or prints of original works, but most of my work is available in limited edition print, printed art card, printed postcard, or limited edition merchandise like totes, USB Drives, Keyring Flashlights, Fridge Magnets etc. You can see them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.