Thursday 2 June 2016

DESIGNER NEST

DESIGNER NEST
5" x 7"
Mounted in a black frame
SOLD

I was surprised that this painting didn't sell fast, but possibly that is because it is so unique and most buyers in our area are quite conservative.

The painting is part of my popular nest series and the eggs in it really pop because I spent a huge amount of time creating the effect. That time is never lost though, and the next time I go to paint a nest with eggs I will remember the technique. The other unique feature is that I collaged some real feathers into the artwork. Possibly in a craft show this would be more appreciated than in a gallery location. However, some astute customer snapped it up at Ritchcraft, which is a framing shop with a bijou gallery stuffed with all kinds of creative knick knacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.