Friday 22 July 2016

2016 LIBERATE YOUR ART - (LYA 16) - THE SWAP THAT KEEPS ON COMING

Imagine my surprise when I recently found another postcard in my mail box. That's four months since the LIBERATE YOUR ART postcard swap took place. This is a sweet collage from Amy Irwen in Rosemount, Minnesota. 

There is so much detail in this card. Everyone knows I love Paris and the Eiffel Tower. The two girls remind me of my sister and I. There are lillies, my favourite flower. The asian writing always intrigues me ... can anyone tell me what it says? The fish stamp is probably a carp for good luck. 

Amy apologised for being so late in sending her card because of a printer problem, but I'm glad, because it has extended the joy of receiving friendly mail. I have to apologise for not posting it immediately but I lost the cord to my camera so I've been unable to download images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.