Wednesday 14 September 2016

OKANAGAN MOUNTAINS ACEO - DAY 15


OKANAGAN MOUNTAINS ACEO
by Sea Dean
Watercolor
2.5" x 3.5" Acid Free Bristol Board

This dramatic scene is of the Sawtooth Range and Black Mountain with Okanagan Lake in the foreground. It is one of the 30 paintings for Leslie Saeta's latest challenge. 
I'm having some challenges posting and I have a backlog of paintings to show you for the challenge. I will post my 30 painting collage at the end, but meanwhile if you have problems viewing the above image click on the Daily Paintworks link at the left, or go to Leslie Saetas blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.