Friday 1 December 2017

ADVENT GIFT - Kindness

This year I thought that rather than physical gifts and discounts, I would gift something that money can’t buy.  Each day in December leading up to the 25th I will offer simple ideas and thought provoking possibilities. If you feel inspired to join me, please share your experience in my comments. And please add a link to your blog or website.

This Kindness Advent was inspired by a Kellie Schofields original post on Artfinder. I don’t know how I first came across her, but I love her moody art. Thabk you Kellie for the inspiration.  https://www.artfinder.com/kellie-schofield#/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.