Monday 22 April 2019

Nazca Lines

NAZCA LINES by Sea Dean - 12” Round Panel Float Mounted $125


This painting is partly Piet Mondrian inspired. It took a while to get the colors balanced and it really didn't feel finished until I added the Molotow Chrome lines. It was then that the title jumped into my mind and I usually take that as a signal that the painting is finished.

I’ve float mounted the circular panel on a smaller Polonia cradle: It’s the first time I’ve done that and I like the effect. This is probably my favorite painting in my solo exhibition and at only $125 it is a steal.


On show at Lake Country Coffee House until May 18th
The Coffee House has new owners and extended hours, so head out on the rail trail and take a detour to this great venue for a latte and lunch.

Bottom Wood Lake Road, Lake Country, BC, Canada
behind Lake Country Art Gallery, which currently has a wonderful pet portrait exhibition.

1 comment:

  1. This feels wonderful Sea. Balance in the randomness. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.