Monday 22 April 2019

White II - White III - White IV


I painted three white tiles a year or so ago and posted them telling the viewer that I could create tiles in any color combination, to match their decor. In the meantime I hung them as a group in my all white master bedroom when I staged for sale. I had many positive comments.

I have now added some birch trees in Pebeo Cerne Relief, black and lead, plus some more snowy white, to make them into natural abstracts. I really love them, and so versatile.

They are $395 each or $995 for all three.



On show at Lake Country Coffee House until May 18th
The Coffee House has new owners and extended hours, so head out on the rail trail and take a detour to this great venue for a latte and lunch.

Bottom Wood Lake Road, Lake Country, BC, Canada
behind Lake Country Art Gallery, which currently has a wonderful pet portrait exhibition

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.