Friday 3 May 2019

Thats Life



I created a series of larger paintings for my current solo exhibition, based on the theme 150 Years of Abstract. This painting combines many types of abstract and its very large for me at over 2000 square inches. I intended to finish the surface with a brushstroke texture but I was worried it wouldn’t dry quickly enough to hang in a coffee shop environment. So although hanging in my exhibition, I feel its not quite done.






This painting is a follow on from my sculpture THE ART LOVER below and the two would make a great addition to a modern home. I cant wait to take an image of them together when it comes off exhibition.



On show at Lake Country Coffee House until May 18th
The Coffee House has new owners and extended hours, so head out on the rail trail and take a detour to this great venue for a latte and lunch.

Bottom Wood Lake Road, Lake Country, BC, Canada
behind Lake Country Art Gallery, which currently has a wonderful pet portrait exhibition

1 comment:

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.