Tuesday 11 June 2019

On The Vine and Happy Little Cloud

Suddenly it has warmed up and I’ve been able to start enjoying the beach with my Mum. Last weekend everybody and their dog (literally) was out enjoying the sudden heat wave. By all accounts, now it’s finally here, its going to be a long hot summer. I even decided it was time to pull out my kayak and get it ready for a bit of paddling. Yay!


I usually get up around dawn and I’ve been enjoying some lovely sunrises. Recently I was blessed with the sight of this happy little cloud which glowed bright orange before the sun rose high enough to light up the mountains across the lake. No kidding, this is not photoshopped.


Long time blog readers may remember ON THE VINE from a few years ago, a fresh 20” x 16” painting which is still available in the original, as well as 17” x 11” quality prints. Artfinder is trialing a Beta run of limited editions and I’m hoping they choose this for their collection. Even if they don’t, the original is currently available HERE and the prints are available by contacting me. I think It looks surprisingly good alongside the abstracts I’ve released, since my 2019 solo exhibition has closed.

1 comment:

  1. Fun that little cloud! And I do remember the painting. Fingers crossed for you Sea :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.