Thursday 26 September 2019

GLORIANA - DAY 27 - 30 in 30


This magnificent bloom came from my friend Tammies garden. It is about 5” across. Currently it is gracing our table with a couple of less showy friends.

I’ve painted many flowers in my time and they’re never easy. Photography is no easier, especially with the pretty basic digital camera on my iPad. The background is the top of my great grandmothers’ sewing table. I love the way the flower seems to float in lilac light.

I hope this happy flower makes you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.