Saturday 18 January 2020

I’m Easy Like Sunday Morning


Art Lover AKA Josephine has new additions and a new owner. Thank you Artfinder for enabling the sale. She is on her way to California, believe it or not in a plastic Christmas Tree storage box which fit most of her parts.

I asked my patron if he wanted to add a favorite quotation and he chose ”I’m easy like Sunday morning” lyrics by Lionel Richie. In honor of the late Leonard Cohen I also added one of my favorite lyrics, “There is a crack, a crack in everything, that’s how the light gets in”. And on the sole plate there is an addition of hammered paint and sgraffito and lyrics from Paul Simon “I have diamonds on the soles of my shoes”.

As she has been in several exhibitions, I conducted a search for exhibition wear and touched her up, finishing with a triple coat of matte varnish before she cured in the fresh air for a few days.

With Josephine off to a new home I’ve been thinking about decorating her pal Oscar, who currently graces my lounge and gets frequent hugs from yours truly.

To add a song to your day here are the lyrics and YouTube link for “Easy”.

https://youtu.be/65lZt1EEW4E
Lyrics

Know it sounds funny
But, I just can't stand the pain
Girl, I'm leaving you tomorrow
Seems to me girl
You know I've done all I can
You see I begged, stole, and I borrowed! (yeah)

Ooh that's why I'm easy
I'm easy like Sunday morning
That's why I'm easy
I'm easy like Sunday morning!

Why in the world would anybody put chains on me?
I've paid my dues to make it
Everybody wants me to be
What they want me to be
I'm not happy when I try to fake it! no!

Ooh that's why I'm easy
I'm easy like Sunday morning
That's why I'm easy
I'm easy like Sunday morning!

I wanna be high, so high
I wanna be free to know
The things I do are right
I wanna be free
Just me! Whoa, oh! Babe!

That's why I'm easy
I'm easy like Sunday morning, yeah
That's why I'm easy
I'm easy like Sunday morning, whoa
'Cause I'm easy
Easy like Sunday morning, yeah
'Cause I'm easy
Easy like Sunday morning

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Love it Sea! Congrats on the sale! Happy, creative week to you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.