Friday 17 January 2020

Finally Frida VII





I’ve been looking back over my posts last year and I realized that I gave a sneak peek at Frida VII while she was in studio, but never the completed version. She was as much a handful for me as the real life Frida, but after 6 months of work she was complete. I think this is my best painting to date, my Masterpiece, so if I died tomorrow I could say I achieved my 10 year goal.

On the back I quoted Frida Khalo “Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?” And I think that sums up how I feel about my work heading into 2020. I took time off to spend with my Mum in 2019, but I’m back and excited about what is yet to come!

Thank you all for your continued readership, it means the world to me.

Progress shots



2 comments:

  1. I agree, this is a Masterpiece! Beautiful work Sea. I love the bright greenery, everything about it is wonderful :) Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.