Saturday 8 February 2020

DAY 9 of 30 - MY CUP RUNNETH OVER

MY CUP RUNNETH OVER - Coffee Series I - Digital Image by Sea Dean
Isn’t this great? Can you guess what it is?

I often use photography as inspiration for my art. Sometimes I use it as a guide for a landscape, other times I play with colors in photo apps to find new combinations, yet others I go macro or aerial for abstract inspiration and sometimes I take the image into a drawing app like Notes and embellish with one finger drawing. I’m not sure how I will use this yet, but the image blows me away.

Have you guessed yet?

It’s the dregs in the bottom of my morning coffee cup. However, I see birds, a cat, dancers, a burning cauldron, witches, trees, a champagne glass and much much more. I think it’s beautiful. Did you know that in the middle east there are seers that read coffee dregs like we read tea leaves and I’d be very interested to see what they say about this.

What do you think it means?

30DCG2020 - ODP

2 comments:

  1. Wow- I never would have guessed it was a photo of you empty coffee cup. Very cool and I think beautiful too. Well caught Sea.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.